Prices from £55 pp
Action and adventure combine for a good time with our quad biking stag do trek!
Looking for something that will raise the hairs on your neck? Fan of the outdoors? Our quad biking remains a stag do favourite for those seeing a bit of adventure whilst away.
And if you want to do quad biking then you couldn’t come to a better quad biking site near Liverpool. There’s no less than 200 acres of sprawling, picturesque Cheshire estate to explore and the instructors are ultra-friendly and fun.
Here’s a run-down of what to expect from our quad biking trek near Liverpool:
- a 15 minute safety briefing and form signing
- 9 mile quad biking trek that lasts around 1 hour
- trek through woodland, fields, tracks, streams, river banks, swamps and mud banks
- mixture of challenging areas and areas where you can pick up speed!
- 3 guides per group to ensure you don’t get lost and make it as enjoyable as possible
- maximum of 20 stags per group
- helmuts provided but we recommend you bring a spare pair of trousers, two sets of old, sturdy trainers and a pair of gloves as you will get muddy!!
- facilities onsite and food available to purchase at reasonable cost, which includes: burgers, bacon butties, chips and steak pies
You can also undertake air rifling, archery and paintball onsite if you are over maximum numbers or just fancy an action-packed day!
NB: The site is situated around a 30 mile drive from Liverpool city centre. Transport is not included but can be at additional cost of approx. £11pp (based on 15 people).
Not a stag party and still want to book a session of quad biking on your Liverpool stag do? No worries, as we cater for all!