Prices from £32 pp
Why play football OR golf when you can play both with FootGolf?
If ever there was a time for those “tekkers” to rise to the glory, it’s with FootGolf. Instead of a large football goal as a target, imagine a hole just big enough for a football. Yes, this game takes skill but you’ll have a lot of fun mastering it.
See what to expect and how Man Utd players go on in a battle of Team UK v Team Spain here:
The format of FootGolf is much the same as ordinary golf. You will “tee off” in groups of four and the other groups will follow behind around five minutes after. The only difference is, you won’t be lugging around golf clubs; instead you’ll use your feet to tap the ball into the hole. See how many eagles you can master and who lags behind the rest of the groups’ par. And, as with any match of football or golf, drinks and food are awaiting you in the clubhouse after.
There’s not limit on group sizes, so it’s a perfect choice for large groups.
There are two options available with our 9 hole golf course FootGolf package outside Liverpool:
- A coffee and bacon sandwich prior to the FootGolf, with a pint to quench your thirst after (price listed is based on this option)
- Coffee and bacon sandwich, followed by game of FootGolf, then a single course meal and pint (add £5 onto the list price)
Let us know which option you prefer on enquiry.
- Located around 40 miles east of Liverpool city centre (around a 50 mins drive – transport not included but can be on request)
- Sessions available at most times of the day – subject to daylight being available* It’s a fairly relaxed dress code at this golf club, though they do not allow jeans or football booths.
- Other fun football alternatives in Liverpool include zorb football and football pool.
We have just launched FootGolf in Liverpool but when we launched in Manchester it fast became our top 3 activity so we would recommend booking early to ensure availability on your date and the best time.