Prices from £35 pp
James Bond meets The Bourne Supremacy in our espionage challenge
Have you got what it takes?! If you would like to flex your mind as well as your muscles on your stag do, then our espionage challenge in Liverpool does just that.
Turn yourselves into spies for the day as you are placed into a world of secret agents, where you will have to track down items and break code and other puzzles as you race across Liverpool on a mission to beat the other team. (Don’t worry, there are a few pub stops along the way to quench the thirst!)
This super spy challenge is brilliantly run on the latest mobile technology.
Read on for further info on the challenge that awaits:
- There are between 3 to 5 colour-coded teams and each has a captain, who co-ordinates his team’s efforts throughout the mission
- Each team is given a Nokia N95 handset with special programs installed, which will help your team complete its mission and track the progress of all the teams throughout – adding to the sense of urgency as you strive to beat the other team!
- Liverpool is split into a number of districts, which each have a specific challenge assigned to them and a value that represents a % of the entire city-centre map
- For each espionage password cracked, puzzle solved, or challenge completed, a piece of territory on the digital city-map is issued to the successful team
- Attempt to win as many district territories as possible, with the ultimate goal to win the majority share of the city
- Prizes and certificates are awarded to the victorious team at the mission debriefing at the end, which takes place in a pub
Our espionage challenge in Liverpool is suitable for groups ranging from 10 to 30 people.
This is a great stag do activity for those looking to explore the city of Liverpool in a fun way and bond over team challenges.