Prices from £15 pp
Minimum 20 people
Who will be the true underdog?
If you’re the competitive sort just looking to sock it to the other side, then we have the perfect idea for your hen do in Liverpool!
Think of a team game which most certainly would be banned on grounds of health and safety at school. One liable to cause bruises. One not for the faint of heart! Yes, it’s dodgeball!
Forget sporting rules – all you need to remember is to doge, dip, duck, dive and dodge!
If you think you can handle it, here’s what to expect from our dodgeball activity in Liverpool:
- a brief rundown of all rules (see above!
- a few practice matches
- fun variations on the rules
- a final gauntlet run for the hen
Luckily, you won’t be faced with Patches and a wrench, but we can’t vouch for just how fierce the other side will be!
So if you’ve been scratching around for some out-there Liverpool hen do ideas or you’ve got a bride-to-be that prefers boisterous to beautylicious then this may be the one for you!
You don’t need to be arranging a hen party either – it’s a great option for birthdays or team building exercises.
Oh, and here’s some added info you may need:
- the dodgeball site is situated around a 15 – 20 mins drive outside of Liverpool city centre – we can quote for transport but taxis are so cheap in Liverpool that it shouldn’t cost much to get there
- bruising is definitely a possibility!
- changing rooms and showering facilities available on-site
- we recommend loose fitting or sports clothing and trainers